Physical Education Objectives
1. Acquire movement skills and understand concepts needed to engage in health-enhancing physical activity.
2. Achieve and maintain health-enhancing level of physical fitness based upon continual self-assessment.
3. Develop team building skills team by working with others through physical activity.
4. Understand principles of health promotion and the prevention and treatment of illness and injury.
5. Understand human body systems and factors that influence growth and development.
20% dressing 20% classroom
20% responsibilities 40% participation
Physical Education Enrichments